No, the beneficiary won't be informed. The voucher you will be giving as a gift will enable the beneficiary to indicate his/her contact details.
Articles in this section
- What types of vouchers do you have?
- How can I buy a voucher?
- How long is a voucher valid for?
- How do I get the voucher?
- Can I buy a voucher and choose the activity later?
- Can I buy a voucher and choose the date later?
- My voucher is a gift. How can the beneficiary chose a date?
- My voucher is a gift. Will the beneficiary find out?
- Can I change the activity of my voucher?
- My voucher is about to expire. What to do?